As part of our recently redesigned website, Woodstock Institute created an interactive data portal. The portal allows users to have direct access to customized data and visualizations on foreclosures, housing, mortgage applications, employment, and income in the Chicago six-county region.
While the portal is user-friendly, users seeking more advanced data may require some instruction. To aid our community partners and other organizations that rely on our data, Woodstock will be hosting in-person training, where users will learn:
- Navigating the data portal’s menu
- What types of data are available
- Choose geographic locations for displaying data
- Viewing and customizing data
- Filtering and excluding data
- Exporting and downloading underlying data and visualizations
Attendees will also be able to ask any questions regarding the data portal.
If your organization relies on this type of data for your research, reporting, or grant proposals, you won’t want to miss this event!
August 6, 2013, 10:00 a.m.
Chicago Community Loan Fund Office
29 E. Madison Street, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60602